Introduction to Animation (week 1 of 6) (1)
Time & Location
About The Event
This mini-course is suitable for those wanting to learn animation fundamentals - for both hobbyists and those wanting to take first steps towards a career in animation - taught by professional animator Ogi Damyan.
It is possible to book each session individually but you would benefit from attending all sessions which are held bi-weekly.
Suitable for age 16+
This session will consist of:
- Introduction: fun exercise
- Make an Avatar: Modelling Clay + bits box
- Animation: fun & industry
- Science: why it works, Mini history
- General overview of 6 workshops
- How to Animate!
- Ball Exercise: presentation (flip book style)
- Ball exercise play
- Prep for next workshop
- Animation week 1£20£200£0