Time is TBD|
Drum Lampshade Making Workshop (Virtual)
Zoom workshops with Annie from Rockafella Industries - all kit provided
Time & Location
Time is TBD
About The Event
PLEASE DONT' WORRY THAT THE BUTTON SAYS 'REGISTRATION IS CLOSED' - THAT'S BECAUSE WE WANT TO GAUGE INTEREST BEFORE WE SET A DATE: PLEASE READ BELOW :)
The incredibly creative Annie from Rockafella Industries will host an online workshop showing you how to create a drum lampshade of your own. Here's how it'll work:
- You'll register and pay your £15 fee, giving us your name, address, phone number and email address
- We'll send you all the kit that you'll need to make your lampshade
- You'll need a couple of extras (scissors/glue) - but we'll let you know what you'll need in advance
- You can opt to have fabric sent to you as part of your kit or we'll let you know how much fabric you'll need of your own
- We'll send you reminders for the event
- When the day of the event arrives, we'll send you a link to join the Zoom workshop. You can join with friends and see them online too.
- Whilst Annie's instructing, she'll put all participants on mute so that everyone can hear. At various points in the workshops, Annie will unmute everyone and invite questions so that noone gets left behind
- At the end of the session, Annie will ask you all to show everyone your finished lampshade .... ta dahhhh!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you're interested and we'll set a date and get the event off the ground.